Please submit the following items in order to complete your child's registration:
- A certified copy of a birth certificate or statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth, a duly attested baptism certificate or passport. When none of the above documents is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent/guardian.
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency
- A second proof of residency
- Completed Physical form (Kinder and first grade only)
- Individual Education Plan (I.E.P). Special education only.
Optional: (Items can be helpful in placing your child in the appropriate class or programs)
- Last Report Card
- Last School Attendance Record
- State Test Results
What is acceptable documentation for "proof of residency":
- Utility service payment receipts: disposal, water, SoCalGas, SCE, cable, telephone
- Pay Stub
- Voter registration
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rent payment receipts
- Correspondence from a government agency (Social Services, DMV, etc.)
- Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
- Certified original closing document from escrow or rental/lease agreement. These items are temporary proof. Two (2) of the above items must be presented within thirty (30) days of enrollment.
What are the immunization requirements for students?
Where can I access the Physical form that is required for kinder and first grade students?
Does the district offer childcare?
Yes, each school site offers after-school childcare through Think Together. Please contact your school site for additional information.
Who should I contact if I have additional enrollment questions?
Please call your school secretary for additional assistance with student enrollment.
Children who are 5 years of age before September 1, 2023 are eligible to register for Kindergarten.
Children who turn 5 between September 2 and April 2, 2024 are eligible to register for Transitional Kindergarten.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact :
- Cucamonga Elementary: 909-980-1318
- Los Amigos Elementary: 909-982-8387
- THE ONTARIO CENTER: 909-948-3044
- Rancho Cucamonga Middle: 909-980-0969